Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Spelling Checker

Well, it is the silly season ...


Eye halve a spelling chequer
 
  I have a spelling checker.
  It came with my pea sea.
  It plane lee marks four my revue
  Miss steaks aye can knot sea.
 
  Eye ran this poem threw it,
  Your sure reel glad two no.
  Its vary polished in it's weigh.
  My checker tolled me sew.
 
  A checker is a bless sing,
  It freeze yew lodes of thyme.
  It helps me right awl stiles two reed,
  And aides me when I rime.
 
  Each frays come posed up on my screen
  eye trussed too bee a joule.
  The checker pours o'er every word
  To cheque sum spelling rule.
 
  Bee fore a veiling checker's Hour
  spelling mite decline,
  And if we're lacks oar have a laps,
  We wood bee maid too wine.
 
  Butt now bee cause my spelling
  Is checked with such grate flair,
  Their are no fault's with in my cite,
  Of nun eye am a ware.
 
  Now spelling does knot phase me,
  It does knot bring a tier.
  My pay purrs awl due glad den
  With wrapped word's fare as hear.
 
  To rite with care is quite a feet
  Of witch won should be proud,
  And wee mussed dew the best wee can,
  Sew flaw's are knot aloud.
 
  Sow ewe can sea why aye dew prays,
  Such soft wear four pea seas,
  And why eye brake in two averse
  Buy righting too pleas.
 
  -- Sauce Unknown

No comments: